Not a natural bridge, but the third largest arch in Arizona with a
span of 140 ft. An American Museum of Natural History Expedition
led by Charles R. Bernheimer discovered the arch in 1927. The arch
was named for his wife. The arch is located in the southern canyons
of Hunt's Mesa within the boundary of the Navajo Tribal Park. A
Navajo guide must be employed to visit the arch. It is not on any of the
regular guided tours.
Photo by Ray Millar